Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Melaka Trip

I'm going for a short getaway with my LG next week, just 2 days 1 night. Yes, my waistline is going to expand like nobody's business, haiz. But, 不可以不吃 leh. LOL.

Gonna try out these famous dishes!!

1) Satay Celup. Angela told me that it's a must-try!


2) Chicken Rice Ball

The rice looks very clumpy. Not my type. I'll probably take half just for review!

3) Chendol

ooh the brown sugar!


4) Laksa
I'm already counting the calories... -_-


5) Bak Kut Teh
Finally something soupy..but fattening nonetheless...

It's gonna be such a gluttonic November for me.

Last night - November Chomping Session
Tonight - Sis-in-law's birthday, eating at Brilliant Garden Restaurant (will review on that too)
Next week - Melaka Trip (2D1N)
Next Wed - Birthday dinner at Sushi Tei PLUS New York Cheesecake from Bakerzin

I'll need all your prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment